Wednesday, October 18, 2023

What Would Your Dream Home Be Like?




            My dream home is small but big enough to catch the eye. I want a house with bright colors like blue, white, or maybe even pink. But I don’t want the color of the house to clash with seasonal decorations. My house will have big windows that look over a lake or a field of flowers, big windows big enough to see the Christmas tree while driving by. My dream home has many doors so when people visit they have to question which door to go in. I want a big garden on the front and back of my house, with big trees that represent memories. I want many garages, so my friend's cars don't get ruined by the weather. I want lots of lights outside so when describing my house to people I'll just say “Look for the brightest house on the block.” In the backyard, I want a big hot tub and a playset. I want a bonfire for s'mores and a grill for the 4th of July parties. I want big sliding doors to the garden, and I want chickens and goats. I want a lake in my backyard, but not too close to the house. In my backyard I want big trees to provide shade while I read. My dream house fits every trend that the world goes through. 


The interior of my house will be just as amazing as the exterior. The first floor will be where the kitchen, living room, office, bathroom #1, and dining room will be. The kitchen will be big and white, with a long island. The island will have a sink and stove on top of it. My stove will be professional. I will have 2 professional ovens so I can make lots of food at one time. My fridge will always be packed with food. Not just leftovers. There will be many flowers and plants in my kitchen. I will also have a big pantry for the hungry kids. In the living room, I will have big leather couches with lots of pillows. Draped out on the floor will be a big rug, soft and homey. My TV will be 72-inches. The speakers will be made into the couch for a better experience. The living room will have many different lights, with spotlights on the TV. The big sliding doors will have blackout curtains. The dining room will be grand, with 10 chairs going around a big wooden table. I want a cabinet filled with china sets and things I've collected over the years. My office will be small and organized. It will be my own space to work and get away from my family. I want big curtains in my office. My chair will be soft and bouncy. The first bathroom will be small and will always smell good. I will always have new soaps stocked. 


The second floor will consist of 5 bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. I will let my kids design their rooms how they want. But in my room, I will have an Alaskan king mattress with silk sheets and lots of pillows. My room will have lots of paintings and portraits full of memories. I will have a vanity and a small pantry for all the snacks I will eat in bed. My vanity will be full of skincare, hair products, make-up, etc. There will be a huge full-body mirror so I can check my outfit for the day. When finding my OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) I will reference my huge closet full of dresses, pants, shorts, tops, shoes, anything I want. I will also have a big jewelry box. To keep my hygiene good, I will have a huge shower with multiple settings and an equally large bathtub. I will keep my bath bomb collection stocked. The ceiling will be painted black, with skylight windows that can be blacked out. Sleeping in my room will be peaceful.


The third and fourth floors will consist of a movie theater and a gymnasium. The movie theater will always be stocked with popcorn, candy, and drinks. The popcorn center will have many add-ins. Butter, caramel, cheese, and so on! The candy will be only my favorite. Nerds, Hershey's, Reese's peanut butter cups, and anything gummy. Drinks will be limited to only ICEE and smoothies. When entering the movie theater you must put on 3D glasses, all the movies are in high-quality 3D. There will be many blankets and squish mellows, you will also watch your movies on very expensive lounge chairs with speakers built in. The chairs will also have the ability to recline. As for the gymnasium, the only sports provided will be gymnastics and volleyball. In the gym, there will be 5 uneven bars, 4 beams, 1 floor, and 3 vaults (and a volleyball net). Two of the uneven bars, 1 of the beams, and 1 of the vaults will be over/ connected to a pit. In addition to the main equipment, there will be a trench bar, tumble track, super bouncy trampolines, and tons of mats. Chalk will be provided! This house is amazing, but it will probably never happen. But it’s crazy how imagination works.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is posting online about teen pregnancy spreading awareness or glamorizing it?

  All over social media platforms there are various posts about teen pregnancies and ‘baby fever.’ These posts claim to spread awareness but...